VIRTUAL BIRTHDAY PARTIES
A pandemic doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate your birthday! At Green Explorers Club, we definitely know how to rock a cyber birthday party! Our Terrarium parties are always a great hit at the studio and can be equally as fun at home! We will provide a 45-minute zoom lesson for 12 kids for $325. We are happy to add more children for an additional $15/child, but we find the zoom screens get crowded fast. Parties include individual kits for each of your guests and free home delivery to your house so that you can get party supplies to your guests before the big day!
Please note, that payment is due in full at the time of booking. Additional guests may be added up to 4 days in advance of the party. The cost for additional guests must be paid in full before supply bags are delivered. We require a minimum of two-weeks advance notice to book parties. Parties are non-refundable. Please email email@example.com with the date that you are interested in booking your party, and we will get started planning your big day!
(Please note that our In-Studio Parties are on hold until we feel comfortable hosting them in-person again due to COVID restrictions.)
At Green Explorers Club, we aim to make every birthday party unique – this is why we customize any of our party options to make sure the birthday boy or girl is all smiles on his or her big day! We love engaging and teaching kids about nature, and we cannot wait to get started on your birthday celebration.
Every birthday party includes themed projects or activities, the option for goody bags, and the use of our facility for food and refreshments. Our baseline party package includes a 90-minute party for 15 kids for $400. We offer the below upgrades. Please note that birthday parties are best suited for 3 years and up. A $200 deposit is required at booking.
-$13 for each additional child (with a max of 25 kids).
-$75 to extend your party for 30 minutes
-$7 (each) for take-home goodie bags
-$75 for a digital invite and/or $100 for 30 printed invites
Party times are offered every Saturday from 1-2:30. We’re happy to answer any questions for you! Please email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your party!
- NicoleMom to Zachary★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "My five-year old son loved the Animals Around the World week of summer camp he did here! He came home excited to share all that he’d learned every day and learned lots of new info- which is impressive for this animal obsessed lil’ dude! In his words, I already knew tons about animals, but I didn’t know much about WHERE they lived, like ecosystems and habitats. My only regret was signing up for half day instead of full day because every day he was bummed to leave. We’ll definitely be doing full day when we sign up for August!"
- KarlaMom to Sebastian★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Our son has loved all your programs! Your concept and program is FANTASTIC! I think it's very stimulating, unique, educational and creative."
- JackieMom to Felipe and Maria Fernanda★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "My two kids are finishing up the first week of camp and have loved it! I particularly have been impressed with the educational component woven into a day of adventure and play. I'm so happy we found this camp!"
- BrookeMom to Evangeline★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Our kids have enjoyed this club, where they have explored and learned all about nature in and around the city. Highly recommend."
- KateMom to Brady
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"We’re always trying to challenge Brady to try new things and so he spent the last two days at camp at Green Explorers Club and he had a blast. He learned all kinds of fun things about coyotes and nature in Chicago and he came home with all kinds of treasures. Thanks to all the teachers for making the last two days so much fun! If your kiddos love nature and you’re looking for something outside of the normal sports camp, etc, check it out!"
- AmitDad to Devan★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Green Explorers Club hosted the birthday party for my 3 year old son and about 20 of his friends. They did a FANTASTIC job! They had fun educational events every 20 mins to keep the kids engaged and moving. The instructions were clear and easy to understand. Several parents commented on how well planned everything was and how the kids were engaged. They also took care of the goodie bags and helped with the cake. The team was very flexible and helpful. You could tell they had experience dealing with kids this age. It was one of the best experiences we've had throwing a birthday party. We highly, highly recommend Green Explorers Club."