When summer arrives, we are PUMPED! Summer vacation is what Green Explorers Club is made for…and we LOVE to get your kids excited about the environment! Every week is different at Green Explorers Club, and each day with us involves a ton of hands-on projects and games, themed-activities, and whole lot of guided outdoor exploration!
Camps can be purchased by the half or full day with early drop off available. Full-day camp runs from 9:00am to 3:00pm and half-day camp runs from 9:00am to 1:30pm. Before-Care available from 8:30am-9:00am and After-Care from 3:00pm-5:00pm. Summer Camps are for ages 5-10. Kids will need to bring a NUT-FREE snack (2 if staying for aftercare), lunch and a reusable water bottle.
Times and Pricing
Sign Up Now!
- BrookeMom to Evangeline★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Our kids have enjoyed this club, where they have explored and learned all about nature in and around the city. Highly recommend."
- KarlaMom to Sebastian★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Our son has loved all your programs! Your concept and program is FANTASTIC! I think it's very stimulating, unique, educational and creative."
- JackieMom to Felipe and Maria Fernanda★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "My two kids are finishing up the first week of camp and have loved it! I particularly have been impressed with the educational component woven into a day of adventure and play. I'm so happy we found this camp!"
- NicoleMom to Zachary★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "My five-year old son loved the Animals Around the World week of summer camp he did here! He came home excited to share all that he’d learned every day and learned lots of new info- which is impressive for this animal obsessed lil’ dude! In his words, I already knew tons about animals, but I didn’t know much about WHERE they lived, like ecosystems and habitats. My only regret was signing up for half day instead of full day because every day he was bummed to leave. We’ll definitely be doing full day when we sign up for August!"
- KateMom to Brady
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"We’re always trying to challenge Brady to try new things and so he spent the last two days at camp at Green Explorers Club and he had a blast. He learned all kinds of fun things about coyotes and nature in Chicago and he came home with all kinds of treasures. Thanks to all the teachers for making the last two days so much fun! If your kiddos love nature and you’re looking for something outside of the normal sports camp, etc, check it out!"
- AmitDad to Devan★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Green Explorers Club hosted the birthday party for my 3 year old son and about 20 of his friends. They did a FANTASTIC job! They had fun educational events every 20 mins to keep the kids engaged and moving. The instructions were clear and easy to understand. Several parents commented on how well planned everything was and how the kids were engaged. They also took care of the goodie bags and helped with the cake. The team was very flexible and helpful. You could tell they had experience dealing with kids this age. It was one of the best experiences we've had throwing a birthday party. We highly, highly recommend Green Explorers Club."