Due to a COVID summer of unknowns, we have made the difficult decision to suspend our in-studio Summer Camp programming this year. This was not easy for us to do, but we feel that it is in the best interest for everyone — because of this we have shifted our programming to the virtual platform. This is new territory for us, and we have some fun projects planned that will bring our hands-on experience right into your living room.
- Camp can be purchased by the full-week only. We are unable to offer drop-in days this summer. Each day, campers will sign in for a two-hour zoom session. Each session will include 2-3 projects guided by our camp veterans – Ms. Rosie and Ms. Lynn. Camps are limited to 12 zoom logins.
- All supplies and materials are included in your tuition and need to be picked up at the studio on the Friday or Saturday prior to your virtual camp. If you would like, you can purchase additional supply kits for siblings and they are able to share a zoom login.
- We will be running a modified version of all five of our summer camp themes. We will do our best to switch out activities for repeated weeks of our virtual camps, but unlike our in-person camps, you should anticipate seeing some overlap if you repeat weeks.
- We do get a little messy at times, so plan to prepare your work area ahead of time and make sure your child is dressed accordingly. We will give you heads up of what will be needed when you pick up your supply kit.
9a-11a – $250
(additional sibling supply kit $125 (each)
Summer Camp Themes
- KateMom to Brady
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"We’re always trying to challenge Brady to try new things and so he spent the last two days at camp at Green Explorers Club and he had a blast. He learned all kinds of fun things about coyotes and nature in Chicago and he came home with all kinds of treasures. Thanks to all the teachers for making the last two days so much fun! If your kiddos love nature and you’re looking for something outside of the normal sports camp, etc, check it out!"
- NicoleMom to Zachary★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "My five-year old son loved the Animals Around the World week of summer camp he did here! He came home excited to share all that he’d learned every day and learned lots of new info- which is impressive for this animal obsessed lil’ dude! In his words, I already knew tons about animals, but I didn’t know much about WHERE they lived, like ecosystems and habitats. My only regret was signing up for half day instead of full day because every day he was bummed to leave. We’ll definitely be doing full day when we sign up for August!"
- JackieMom to Felipe and Maria Fernanda★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "My two kids are finishing up the first week of camp and have loved it! I particularly have been impressed with the educational component woven into a day of adventure and play. I'm so happy we found this camp!"
- KarlaMom to Sebastian★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Our son has loved all your programs! Your concept and program is FANTASTIC! I think it's very stimulating, unique, educational and creative."
- AmitDad to Devan★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Green Explorers Club hosted the birthday party for my 3 year old son and about 20 of his friends. They did a FANTASTIC job! They had fun educational events every 20 mins to keep the kids engaged and moving. The instructions were clear and easy to understand. Several parents commented on how well planned everything was and how the kids were engaged. They also took care of the goodie bags and helped with the cake. The team was very flexible and helpful. You could tell they had experience dealing with kids this age. It was one of the best experiences we've had throwing a birthday party. We highly, highly recommend Green Explorers Club."
- BrookeMom to Evangeline★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Our kids have enjoyed this club, where they have explored and learned all about nature in and around the city. Highly recommend."